Saturday, December 11, 2010

Not home, but home

I'm out of town this weekend, trying to forget about the mountain of work that I have waiting for me back home. It's pretty intense. I'm up at JMU this weekend staying with my friends Steve Foster and David Marks. Last night I ran into some old faces from high school, and it was encouraging to see them doing so well.

Per the title, I may not be at the Mystic Seaport, but I'm still spending this weekend in constant community with two brothers of mine. I'm loving it. The couch is wonderful, and they are awesome guys. We've been studying the entire day, except for the 2-hour break we took to play racquetball. I've never played before, but it is so much fun.

Tonight we're going to Melrose, which is a InnerVarsity formal thing. I'm not much for dressing up, but I'm pretty excited. Apparently these are some of the most off the chain events ever. Gotta go get ready. I have a  dark blue shirt with a silver tie, and black 3-button coat. I'm not too high on the 3-button, and I have been meaning to get a 2-button, but I have to work with what I got.

Hope all is well back home. We're hoping to be able to take a family photo tomorrow, so that may be posted as early as Monday or Tuesday.

To the housemates: I'm praying for you guys, and don't touch my food.

No comments:

Post a Comment